Monday, March 23, 2009

SPRING BREAK

My spring break wasn't as good as last year but it was still good. my brothers brother arryn came into town from college and stayed at my brother andrues house so i was over there a lot of the time. I don't want to tell you a lot of what i did over the break because i don't think the school would like it. On Friday, my brother and his friend Robert that I've known my whole life gave me and arryn their season tickets to the rockets game. the seats where on the upper deck but in the front row.Robert works for bud light and he was working at the stadium. so he came and got us at half-time and took us down to the lower level, he knows a lady that checks your tickets before you go down to your seats so she said go ahead and we sat down and had some fun with the people next to us. i know that most people are suppose to sleep a lot over spring break, but i didn't, i felt like i was wasting the day if i slept in too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment